Monday, October 6, 2008

JOB...

So my job has been good so far...just kinda annoying because i don't know where everything is yet (like when people ask questions i have to say "well let me go ask my manager" ANNOYING!) and it sucks having to learn new things...like the cash register! But atleast i am making some sort of money. I just wish my hair stuff would get going better because i could make so much more money doing that. SO COME GET YOUR HAIR DONE! :) But i like my managers and co-workers...they are really nice and willing to help me! Let's hope i can get a hang of things FAST!

2 comments:

Laci said...

ugh, I TOTALLY know how that goes! It really does suck not knowing where anything goes and constantly asking questions! But I'm sure you are doing amazing! hang in there... Give yourself a year for your clientele and you will be turning people away! Thats about how long it took me in chicago... it seemed like forever to get people, but by the time we moved, I was booked 2 weeks out! So anyway, dont loose hope! You are 10x the stylist I am! So I know people will be bangin' down your door!! :o) luv ya!

Laci said...

i just re-read that, and let me explain that my "clientele" was out of my home... at the salon it was much different... so I was booked 2 weeks out because I worked 40 hours a week in the salon as well... does that make sense? ok, I'll stop talking now :o)