Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Here are some pictures from the night it was being set up:
And i just realized that we don't have a picture of the finished masterpiece...but i think you get the idea of what it looks like! :o)
Oh, and see the picture of the computer? Well one morning at 4am i heard Kitsy meowing and clawing at papers on my desk (she wanted out!) When i hear her do this i get furious! I just want to sleep you dumb cat! l0l. Well the next morning i heard Ally say, "OH MY GOSH!!" I go in to the room and find this...Kitsy had clawed on her lap top keys and picked them off. This wasn't even all of them. Ally still hasn't figured out how to put the last 2 on. You crazy cat!
We went to the L.A. County Fair near the end of September. Before, we weren't sure if we would be able to go because we figured Lauren would still be pregnant...but little Matti came EARLY! :0) So we were excited that we got to go. We just went one night for a few hours and walked through all the exibits. Me and my sisters have been wanting a permanent toe ring and we found some at one of the exibit stations! YAY! It's a small silver one made with little dots. I like it! We also love the fair because of the animals! We spent a lot of time at the animal area...and here are a few of the pictures (well, the only pictures we actually took at the fair, haha)
Jonni's farmer face-
Ally's farmer face-
and MY farmer face-
The three little pigs-
Monday, October 27, 2008
1. Having a niece. Mattison is my love! <3
2. Being at the beach on a perfect, sunny day.
3. Having such great family and friends to spend time with.
1. The dark. It REALLY scares me!
2. Never finding a guy! haha. (being alone in general)
3. Not being the person i can be.
1. To FINALLY get my california cosmotolegy license. :) (i procrastinate)
2. To get married in the temple and have a wonderful family.
3. To eat healthy and get fit. Stick to my goals of losing weight.
3 Current Obsessions...
1. Having crushes on guys and thinking they are all going to be my "future husband". haha!
2. Going on the computer and checking like 24/7 my facebook, myspace, and blogspot. (i'm cool like that)
3. Frozen yogurt! I love me some Golden Spoon! "Mmm."
3 Random Surprises...
1. When i was younger i had a really nice, cute, bubble butt. One day in elementary school when my mom picked me up she said i was so mad and i proceeded to say..."oh my gosh mom...a fifth grader came up to me and said.'NICE BUTT!' can you believe that?!" hahaha. Oh, i wish i had that problem now! ;)
2. I really like the way Laci does her smiley's :o) and i think i might start copying her!
3. I was a catcher in softball growing up...and a dang good one, too! :o)
I am now tagging...
1. Melissa Smith
2. Jenny Hunter
3. Emily Montoya
and anyone else! :o) [[thanks for the new smiley Lac, l0l]]
- We got a new fence! woohoo! (no more blue barrels)
- We had a fabulous Costa Vida Night!
- NEW job at V-Chocolates and Tai Pan Traiding!
- And possibly one about all my FUTURE HUSBANDS! (haha!)
So come back within the next few days and hopefully i will have some new posts! Thanks guys! :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
My favorite color:
My favorite vacation spot:
Where i live:
Where i grew up:
Where i'd like to travel:
My favorite food:
Costa Vida (we are having a costa night on saturday! yay!)
My favorite treat:
Golden Spoon. (Mmm!)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
She has changed so much already! Matti and Mommy. Yes, i need new pictures with her. I never looks good though! :) haha.
Anyways, next Sunday is Mattison's Blessing. That is just so crazy to me...she is already going to be a month and a half! She has been soooo much fun! It's cute because she is becoming more and more alert and she looks at you more and smiles lots :) I just love her and can't get enough of her! Check out Lauren's Blog for more updates on Mattison!
Oh, and all of the Skousen girls are coming next week for the blessing...i am so excited to see everyone!!! :) We will have lots of fun!