Thursday, June 26, 2008
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Brooke and that was after my great grandma Brookes.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It's been forever...I can't even remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef and chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No way! Someday, though.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? YEA! :) haha.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yea...with family and close friends.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Mhmm.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't know! It seems like it would be fun, but I think i might crap my pants! l0l.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like alot of different kinds...honey bunches of oats, lucky charms, fruit loops, crispex...
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, I usually don't...but then again i am almost always wearing flip flops.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Umm...not so much! haha.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? o0o0o...I just LOVE ice cream! From the BYU creamery i love graham canyon and then I also love Mint N' Chip with small chips.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their looks...eyes and smile.
15. RED OR PINK? PINK! I love it!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body size! I wish I could be motivated to lose weight! Grrr!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of my friends in Utah! :(
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, I like to read them.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Nada...I hate wearing shoes in the house.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? The Whole Enchelada.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV in the background (SYTYCD)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hmm...well i love pink! But any color that gets used alot! :)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Perfume/Cologne...markers...nail polish remover (yup, i love all those weird smells haha)...rainy days...cookies...so much more!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nora (aka Lauren)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I loooove her! (Lauren)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I like to watch alot...gymnastics, football, ice skating, volleyball, baseball, and more.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brownish red.
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I just love all of my mom's cooking. But i love chinese chicken salad and the carne asada my dad gets. OH! And Costa Vida!!!! :)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I hate, hate, hate scary movies!! So of course i love a happy ending! I'm all about the chick flicks :)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Over Her Dead Body (not my favorite)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A striped blue one.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer...I love summertime!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love them both...but since i don't have anyone to kiss right now i will say hugs! The really tight ones! :)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Angel food cake with lots of fresh strawberries. YUM!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea...hopefully alot of you!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None...but i kinda want to re-read the Twilight series before the movie comes out. And i want to read Star Girl.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just plain black.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? So You Think You Can Dance (i love that show)...can't forget to watch Chelsie Hightower. Yay...she's safe!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? I don't know. Oh, I just cracked my fingers...I love that sound! haha.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I guess the Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Nothing special...when I was in the midwest for my sister's softball tournament.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making people laugh! haha.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Dimas, CA.
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Anywhere in Europe!!
tag: (only if you guys want to...) Lac, Alisa, Emily, Stacey, Heather, & Karen
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
1. Get a Gmail account, if you don't already have one.
2. Sign in, and on the top left hand side it will say "Reader". Push that.
3. It will open up a new window for you and on the bottom left hand side it will say "+ Add Subscription". Push that.
4. Then you go down all your list (this is where it takes a while) and find their URL for their site and put it in the box and push "add". (and if you ever add a new blogger you have to go back and add their URL)
5. When you are all done with your list you should have everyones blog listed under there and you can just go back to "Reader" every day and the people who have new posts will be highlighted.
Anyone who already knows how to do this...did i explain it right? haha. Well i thought i would let you in on my new obsession with blogspot! I LOVE IT!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
oh how i love this kid. he reminds me alot of rob dedric (rob & big) and has such a fun personality! i don't know if he is right for deanna...but i just love him! and let me just say, when deanna chose HIM over stupid sean at the rose ceremony, my family was going crazy! haha, yes, we get very in to our shows! l0l
Monday, June 2, 2008
Anyways...job hunting? Not so much! =[ I really wanted to work in a salon down here, but i have to get my California Cosmetolegy License first...which is a pain! I havn't really done my part it figuring out what i need to do really...so i need to get working on that! So since i couldn't work in a salon for a while i wanted to work at MAC cosmetics. I love make-up and just think it would be so much fun (like i said in an earlier post). So i gave my resume to them, but didn't hear back from them. So my new ideas are working at Sephora (another make-up place) and maybe Curves (the womens gym). I just need to start doing something! I am getting bored and need more money to help out the parentals! Grrr...why do i not have any motivation to do anything! haha.
Oh, my face also had an allergic reaction...sad! My forhead was breaking out and i was getting so sick of it! So Lauren use to use Murad (a really good, but expensive face wash) and Jonni has some too. I wanted to buy some, but decided to try it out for a day and see if i liked it before i forked out all that money on face wash. Well i am allergic to Sulfa and so i have to be careful and read ingrediants before i eat or use things. I saw that there was some form of sulfa in it, but i thought i would still try it. WELL...i had consequences the morning after and still do! My face was RED and itched like crazy...and i look like an umpa lumpa (chubby face haha!). So i hope it goes away...otherwise i will have to go get a shot from the doctors...and guess what, Taylor has NO insurance! Isn't that fun? haha.
AND last but not least...i am going to be an aunt in about 3 months!! Lauren is due September 7th (hopefully the 8th hehe) and i can't wait to be the favorite aunt! haha. That has been a major plus, watching Laur get bigger and bigger every day!
I love reading everyones blog...keep them coming! LOVES! <3