Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hair, Hair...and some more HAIR!


So i have been doing pretty good with doing hair out of my house. I feel like i am getting more and more people coming to me...which is a fabulous thing because i can do that while i don't get a ton of hours at Lane Bryant. This is my nifty business card Lauren and I made to give out to people to pass along to their friends. Hopefully it helps me to get even more clients! :) And if you live near Glendora and near your hair done...come to me and get your hair did! You will leave looking like a diva! haha!

5 comments:

The Skousens said...

Those are some prety cool looking business cards you have there!!! And for those that read this...Tay is an excellent hair stylist...I highly recommend her!!!

Laci said...

ok, so i seriously just did the SAME THING like 2 days ago!... but yours are WAY cuter! and the weird part is that my prices... THE EXACT SAME! great minds think alike!

Ally said...

I always look like a diva when I leave Tay-Tay's Salon!!! she is such an excellent hairstylist!

Ok Tay...I really need some assistance with this blog spot ma-na-sure-knee:) please help!

Stacey said...

Tay,

I am really bored with my hair. I wish you weren't so far away now. The problem is I have no idea what I want to do with my hair I just want something different. Any suggestions as I approach being a mommy? I've considered more layers, or going short. The a-line worked well with my curls since all my volume is in the back but then I was so ugly if I didn't get ready. What's a girl to do?

Tonya said...

Taylor! Of course I knew who it was! Thanks for commenting my blog! Love the business cards BTW! So cute!