Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ring Ring

Yay...it has arrived! My new Blackberry tour! :o) I have always been on my Dad's Business plan...but he told me it is time that i start paying for my own...tear! haha. So i got to upgrade my phone and i chose the Blackberry. So far i am liking it alot, but it is also very confusing. I just really need to sit down for a few hours and read the manual and play around with it. I hear everyone loves them...i'm excited! :o) [p.s. if you have a blackberry and got any tips for me...go ahead and share them!]

So, what kind of phones does everyone else have?! Do you like it, or ready for a new one?

4 comments:

Laci said...

ooooooooooo COOL! Mine is nothing to brag about.. just the free t-mobile upgrade. Like a motorolla or something. Anyway, have fun with your new phone!! I wish I had some advice, but I can only say I'm jealous :o) luv ya!

Ally said...

"ring ring....whose there?...Destiny...." HAHAHAHA the chubby hamster on 'Bolt'

Natalie said...

You Nerd!

The Smiths said...

I love my BB storm!