Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ally's Birthday!

Since you can get into Disneyland for free on your birthday we (The Clark clan plus Matt, Laur and Matti) decided to go for my sister, Ally's birthday (January 19th)!!! But if you're already an Annual Passholder, you can get a birthday fun card in the amount equal to the price of a 1-Day park ticket to buy whatever you want (I think that's so cool). So, we all decided to get annual passes this year! And as a sidenote, if you ever get an annual pass, get one at Costco because the second highest annual pass is $250 which is the same price at Disneyland, but Costco gives you a free $50 gift card (which you can put toward parking if you want) and then if you go on your birthday you get a $70 giftcard, so that's $120 for free!!! And i am so excited to have a pass because i can go whenever i want to (well except for some block out days) and a few of my friends have them too! :o) I love Disneyland! P.S. i am going tomorrow for a few hours for my Grandma Clark's birthday and then again next Thursday for my aunt Jenae's birthday!! So fun! :o)

We had a fun day even though it was a bit crowded since it was a holiday! Oh and these pictures are all going to be out of order...but oh well! You get to see them...right? :o)

Me, Ally, and Jonni were waiting in line for Crush's Turtle Talk show at California Adeventure's...which, by the way, i LOVE that show! But anyways, me and Jonni were getting a little crazy at this point of the day (we get crazy some time or another while we are at DL...like acting drunk crazy haha) So me and Jonni were trying to act like a 'couple'. haha. It was pretty funny!

We were busting up...she was pretending to kiss me! ;o)

"Hi...i'm a fish!"

Awww...presh!
The 'awkward turtle'

All of us (minus the marmy) in front of the castle!

Sisters...

Ughhh!!! Trapped in the bars at Toon Town. I forgot how much i love Toon Town! It's so cute!

"Hi...i'm a princess!" haha.

"Hi...i'm the Birthday girl!" The whole reason we were there! :o)

Our precious princess!! Isn't she getting so big?!

We never take pictures while we are at DL...so we tried to take some! hehe. It was perfect timing with the boat passing by!

And this was before we were at DL...it seriously just makes me laugh...so i had to add it! :o) This reminds me of a classic 'lauren picture' where she always talks! haha.
YAY for Disneyland!! :o) I loved that day!

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

That was a fun day!!! Ok, so that last picture does make me laugh, until I read that you called it a classic 'Lauren talking picture,' jk!!!