Thursday, June 26, 2008

"TAG...you're it!"

So i have been tagged before...but i never ended up doing it (sorry Lac) so i guess i'll give it a try! :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Brooke and that was after my great grandma Brookes.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It's been forever...I can't even remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef and chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No way! Someday, though.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? YEA! :) haha.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yea...with family and close friends.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Mhmm.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't know! It seems like it would be fun, but I think i might crap my pants! l0l.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like alot of different kinds...honey bunches of oats, lucky charms, fruit loops, crispex...
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, I usually don't...but then again i am almost always wearing flip flops.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Umm...not so much! haha.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? o0o0o...I just LOVE ice cream! From the BYU creamery i love graham canyon and then I also love Mint N' Chip with small chips.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their looks...eyes and smile.
15. RED OR PINK? PINK! I love it!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body size! I wish I could be motivated to lose weight! Grrr!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of my friends in Utah! :(
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, I like to read them.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Nada...I hate wearing shoes in the house.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? The Whole Enchelada.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV in the background (SYTYCD)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hmm...well i love pink! But any color that gets used alot! :)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Perfume/Cologne...markers...nail polish remover (yup, i love all those weird smells haha)...rainy days...cookies...so much more!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nora (aka Lauren)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I loooove her! (Lauren)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I like to watch alot...gymnastics, football, ice skating, volleyball, baseball, and more.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brownish red.
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I just love all of my mom's cooking. But i love chinese chicken salad and the carne asada my dad gets. OH! And Costa Vida!!!! :)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I hate, hate, hate scary movies!! So of course i love a happy ending! I'm all about the chick flicks :)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Over Her Dead Body (not my favorite)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A striped blue one.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer...I love summertime!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love them both...but since i don't have anyone to kiss right now i will say hugs! The really tight ones! :)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Angel food cake with lots of fresh strawberries. YUM!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea...hopefully alot of you!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None...but i kinda want to re-read the Twilight series before the movie comes out. And i want to read Star Girl.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just plain black.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? So You Think You Can Dance (i love that show)...can't forget to watch Chelsie Hightower. Yay...she's safe!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? I don't know. Oh, I just cracked my fingers...I love that sound! haha.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I guess the Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Nothing special...when I was in the midwest for my sister's softball tournament.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making people laugh! haha.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Dimas, CA.
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Anywhere in Europe!!

tag: (only if you guys want to...) Lac, Alisa, Emily, Stacey, Heather, & Karen

No comments: