Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sisters...

Noun
A female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring; female sibling.

No, no, NO!!! There is SO much more to being a sister! A sister is someone you can always confide in, someone to laugh/cry with, someone to make inside jokes with, someone to get mad at for no reason and then hug and make up the next minute, someone to look up to, someone to shop with, someone to always love, someone who will always be there for you, someone you can TRULY call your best friend!!!!

I seriously have the most amazing sisters ever! and I'm not kidding. I know that they were put in to my life for a reason. I love them all individually for their own reasons and they each mean so much to me...I don't think they even realize! They are ALL truly my best friends that I will cherish for the rest of my life! I don't think many people can say that...I just feel so fortunate and lucky. I'm glad I get to have them for eternity! ;)

I just finished having two of the most meaningful conversations with two of my sisters and it meant the world to me. I feel SO much better now!!! So thanks jonni and ally.

What would I do without these amazing, beautiful, ladies?!

Love you so much...Lauren, Ally and Jonni! :)

xoxo.

3 comments:

Laci said...

I love this!! I had a similar conversation with my sister the other day and it just makes you feel so good and loved!! I have met all of your sisters and they are special girls. All so sweet and kind and GENUINE. Glad to see you back blogging Tay! Miss you! (this is laci btw :) Changed my profile name to L for more privacy) :)

The Skousens said...

Awww, I love you too! We are lucky to be such close sisters!!!

rebecca said...

how lucky you are! so sweet.