Today is such an awesome day 09/09/09! So here are nine things I did today, nine things I will do in September, and nine things I hope to do by the end of 2009!
- Went to the gym and did cardio.
- Did Camilla's hair while talking and having fun!
- Tried "The Tracy Anderson Method" workout DVD Camilla gave me.
- Went to Costco with sisters and marmy.
- Admired the beautiful roses Ally gave me for my Birthday.
- Wore a new shirt and earrings.
- Watched lots of new Wednesday shows (too many!)
- First institute class of the semester: The Book of Mormon!
- Blogged (finally!)
(wow...and there was so much more i did today)
- Find a salon to work in.
- Work out at least 5 times a week.
- Read a new book.
- Find new crafts to do & finish old ones (headbands)
- Service (look in to working at the children's hospital)
- Print my Puerto Rico Pictures.
- Visit Jon Portie.
- Play, laugh and have fun with my niece.
- Keep my room cleaned.
- Finish The Book of Mormon (only 4 months!)
- Go down 1 or 2 pant sizes.
- Save money to buy a car.
- Update my blog at least twice a week.
- Build up my clientele by 10 people.
- Dress up for Halloween...something creative and fun!
- Try a new recipe once a week.
- Have a new hobby.
- HAVE FUN living life! :o)