Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning...



Woo Hoo! It's SPRING...which means it's time to clean! haha.

Things i need to do sometime this week:

  1. Go through my closet and de-clutter for the DI pick up. I have so much clothes and shoes that i never wear...just taking up space!
  2. Just simply clean my room. (i.e. laundry, clean sheets, organize dresser, etc.)
  3. Get everything together and organized to start studying for my state board tests.
  4. Help marmy clean the house.

What is something you need to do to start off Spring???

3 comments:

Laci said...

Everything you just said but #3! i TOTALLY need to clean my closet too! and just my bedroom in general... and what am i doing??? BLOGGING! LOL :o) I also need to get elle's freakin BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS out!! she's 3 months!! haha! btw... i have one for you but no address... can you email it to me?

lacistotts@gmail.com

thanks tay!

allie & jeff said...

taylor! i'm glad you rediscovered our blog! it's good to hear from you - and no, i'm not pregant hah!

Natalie said...

Wow, Taylor. Please update your blog because, besides the date, you date yourself by talking about the state board.